IVF and artificial insemination is now an option for couples who want to get a descent. Child or descendant is important in domestic life, one goal of fostering domestic life is to have offspring that later can be used as a family successor, crutch when old age and a hope for the family. Unfortunately, not all couples can get a descent in the usual way, there was even a couple decades could not get a descent in the normal way.
For couples who have not managed to conceive a program in the usual way, could use IVF and artificial insemination programs that you can do in http://surrogacy1.co.uk/. So far, people are still wondering what it was like in vitro fertilization. Ordinary people consider IVF baby was placed in the tube. Here are various explanations about IVF.
Society thinks that IVF consists of only one kind only, but who would have thought if the IVF program has a wide variety of programs that can be chosen one in http://surrogacy1.co.uk. Following are the various kinds of IVF should be known by the public:
- Minimal Stimulation
IVF does not use drugs in the stimulation of the ovaries, but the ovaries will be monitored and allowed to be grown naturally. The process is:
- During this process, the medical side will provide medication or injections are beneficial in stimulating the ovaries. The dose given is not too aggressive.
- If the ovaries is already quite mature, the ovaries will be done by the husband’s sperm fertilization.
- The fertilization was done in the laboratory, the medical side will also be monitoring whether these cells could turn into an embryo.
- If you could turn into an embryo, the embryo is transferred into the uterus of his wife after 3 days later.
- When you choose this method, the ovaries produced just two ovaries only, and the chances of pregnancy are lower at around 15 percent.
- Patients who could perform this method is that patients age 25 to 30 years.
- To do this it takes a maximum of 5 weeks. The cost to a maximum of $ 1,923.
IVM is the latest and most popular technologies in IVF. These last few years, many people or couples who choose to use this method. As this process little hormone drugs or stimulant hormone use. The process that will be performed are as follows:
- The ovaries taken and matured in the laboratory
- The maturation process for two days
- Once finalized, the ovaries will be fertilized and develop into an embryo.
- The embryos were injected or transferred to the uterus of his wife
- The advantage of this technique is a low cost, patients are also protected from ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. The syndrome is a syndrome that occurs as a result of hormone injections which is too much.
- This method is reserved for patients with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- The time required in this process is four weeks, the process was taken from the beginning to the detection of signs of pregnancy.
- The cost between $ 2300 up to $ 3,075.
- Freezing Embryos
When performed ovarian stimulation when IVF embryos could create about 9 to 10 embryos. For pregnancy, the embryo takes a maximum of 4 only. Excess embryos can be stored in a bank with a temperature of around minus 96 degrees. If previous failed IVF, embryos are stored in the embryo bank can be reused without having to repeat the IVF program from scratch. Not only embryos only, sperm can be stored in a frozen state.
The goal is when it will be used again, the patient can simply take the sperm in a sperm bank where the sperm storage. Unfortunately not all hospitals can perform this method. Effective storage period of not more than 3 years. The costs are up to $ 692 only for the storage of embryos for two years and also the cost of the use of embryos and sperm fees it back.
The latest technology in IVF ICSI today is that you can do one of them in surrogacy1.co.uk . This technique is useful to overcome infertility in men. Men who are infertile have a low sperm count and poor quality. For the moment the picture is intra-uterine insemination, uterine requires 2 million sperm cells.
For IVF sperm cell takes about 10,000 sperm. Whereas for a regular person with a healthy sperm only takes one sperm cell just to be able to conceive. The sperm will be transferred to the wife or female ovaries cell using a micromanipulator assistance. To perform the process takes four weeks. Costs incurred as much as $ 4,615.
IVF can be done on the part of the medical costs around $ 1,535 to $ 4,615. A fee of mothers in ordinary society is certainly not a cheap price. The reason the price is exactly what makes the common people are still reluctant to do and try IVF.