You may be very much intrigued and fascinated by the yummy, smooth and moist Red Velvet Cheesecake that is visible from the glass cases of a bakery store. This delicious cake is simply much more inviting and it is hard to resist it easily. If you want to enjoy this cake with your loved ones, you can either order it quickly with any online cake delivery services or can prepare it at your home by following this amazing recipe. However, before starting with the baking process, it is important to take a note of the various ingredients that are used during the preparation of this fantastic cake.
Ingredients- If you don’t want to buy cake online and is determined to prepare it by yourself through this wonderful recipe, you need to have the following ingredients with you.
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Supermoist devil’s food cake mix
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- 3 packages of softened cream cheese 8 oz each
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz), melted and slightly cooled
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon red food colour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Cool Whip frozen whipped and thawed topping
In case, you think visiting retail stores for buying these ingredients is a complex and time consuming activity, then forget about this baking exercise and order cakes online from a bakery store to enjoy your desired flavour effortlessly. However, for those who still want to bake their own Red Velvet Cheesecake, here are the baking instructions as listed below:
- First, heat the oven to 3000 Now, wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with a heavy duty foil. Now, spray the inside of the pan with flour and keep a ¼ cup of the cake mix for the filling later on. You need to beat the remaining cake mixture along with butter in a large bowl with the help of electric mixer on low speed. Press in bottom and 11/2 inches up side of the pan.
- Now, beat the reserved ¼ cup cake mix, cream cheese, chocolate, sour cream, sugar and food colour with the help of an electric mixer on medium speed in a large bowl until it is smooth. Beat the eggs one at a time till they are blended completely and then pour it over the crust.
- You need to bake for 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes until the edge of the cheesecake is set at least 2 inches from the edge of the pan but the centre of this cake still jiggles slightly. Now, turn off the oven and cool the pan on cooling rack for about 30 minutes. You need to refrigerate the cake for 6 hours or keep it overnight. Finally, add whipped topping around the outer edge of the cheesecake and store it covered in a refrigerator.
In this way, you can easily enjoy its wonderful taste or you can even order half kg cake online or in any other quantity based on your requirement. There are further various bakery stores that can send cake online to your loved ones in a smooth manner.